- Justice will assert itself.
- He knows how to assert himself.
- You'd better try to assert yourself more.
- Biologists assert the losses are severe.
- I am going to assert his guilt.
- Tabloids assert that the killer cucumber would have sodomised the mad cow.
- When an answer is not forthcoming, questioners assert their rights to an answer by repeating the question.
- Gauge queens constantly up the ante in order to assert their commitment to a counter cultural look.
- They assert that this in itself makes the aid incompatible.
- The French authorities assert that at no time have they sought to usurp the Commission’s prerogatives.
- In addition, they assert the economic lifetime of fibre networks can be […] or even more.
- he does not assert any claims to old-age benefits, taking into account Article 50(1).
- Finally, the Dutch authorities assert that there is nothing else to suggest that this transaction was attributable to the State.
- First, the French authorities assert that there is no legislation or decision laying down the principle that the State is to guarantee the debts of EPICs.
- For this it is essential that GMES assert its a clear and coherent image of itself, which can be easily identified by users, public authorities and industry.