- The TV didn't announce anything.
- The mayor will shortly announce his decision to resign.
- Tom found a new way to announce his news.
- Researchers announce method of circumventing Windows Vista security features.
- We are pleased to announce you that you have received the Nobel Peace Prize.
- The mayor declared that he would announce the result of the investigation.
- We, ACME Ltd., hereby announce that we will resist with all our strength this hostile takeover.
- Doctors write prescriptions in the language, in which electric train drivers announce stations.
- About the same time as he entered the classroom and arrived at his seat, the chime to announce class rings across the school.
- Weakness brought on by a number of respiratory ailments had forced him just last week to announce that he was giving up his conducting career.
- The interview openings are a sort of device the interviewer uses to capture the audience’s attention and to announce the topic of discussion in advance.
- Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunderstorm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols.
- In addition, NCBs may announce the allotment result directly to counterparties without access to wire services.
- In addition, NCBs may announce the tender operation directly to counterparties without access to wire services.
- In 1999, Bull again had to dispose of assets and announce redundancies.