material derived from animals
- Only animal derived material.
- Includes: Animal derived material only.
- Animal material (% of finished product production capacity)
- specified risk material and other animal by-products; and
- specified risk material and other animal by-products;
- Specified risk material and other animal by-products
- CPA 15.12.11: Saddlery and harness for any animal, of any material
- contains foreign bodies (except, in the case of wild game, material used to hunt the animal);
- Carvings from animal material such as ivory, bone, tortoise shell, horn, antlers, coral, mother-of-pearl
- The gasification of other material than animal by-products is not permitted.
- of other textile material except wool or fine animal hair, in hanks or skeins;
- The accumulation of stocks of that material could pose a risk for public and animal health.
- Is energy use of certain already available primary material (such as animal manure) planned?
- animal by-products which may be used as raw material without processing.
- Children’s duvets shall not pose microbiological hazards from insufficient hygiene from material of animal origin.