- the negatively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current
- Tom doesn't understand the difference between a cathode and an anode.
- Anode solution
- anode scrap
- anode scraps
- 10 08 14 anode scrap
- A single metal anode; or
- a single metal anode; or
- tar-containing wastes from anode manufacture
- Metal anode button to enable electrical contact with the anode inside the colour picture tube
- anode peak voltage rating greater than 2 kV;
- anode peak voltage rating of 2,5 kV or more;
- Anode peak current rating of 100 A or more; and
- An anode delay time of 15 μs or less; and
- Anode pulse rise time of less than 1 ns.
- Anode peak current rating of 500 A or more; and