- a main course served on a plate
"a vegetable plate"
"the blue plate special"
- the thin under portion of the forequarter
- the positively charged electrode in a vacuum tube
- Where is my plate?
- Cover it with a plate.
- I almost dropped a plate.
- Eat everything on your plate.
- She completely cleaned her plate.
- Mommy, where is my plate?
- When attaching a polarizing plate, set it first and then attach a protective plate (a clear acrylic plate).
- The waiter brought a new plate.
- The plate is made of plastic.
- The boy pushed his plate away.
- Will you please pass me your plate?
- She heaped her plate with salad.
- We forgot to bring one plate.
- Serve the meal on a plate.
- Bring her a plate of salad.