- a movable iron plate that regulates the draft in a stove or chimney or furnace
- Tom always puts a damper on things.
- Damper attached To shear system
- Damper attached to shear system
- Thermostat, damper or bimetal with,
- Linearly guided certificati on impactor Damper
- The damper shall be provided with an indicator which shows whether the damper is open or closed.
- The damper shall be fitted on at least one side of the division with a visible indicator showing whether the damper is in the open position.
- an opening temperature of + 7 oC (±1,5oC), closing temperature of - 4 oC(±1,5oC)for damper thermostat,
- specially prepared bearings comprising a pivot-cup assembly mounted on a damper;
- Subsequently the gases pass through a ‘barometric damper’ where they are mixed with ambient air.
- The damper shall also be capable of being manually closed from each side of the division.
- .2 a fire damper located in the lower end of the duct;
- The fire damper identification number shall also be placed on any remote controls required.
- Specially prepared bearings comprising a pivot-cup assembly mounted on a damper;