- I appreciate your restraint.
- Institutionally, a major restraint is the copyright problem.
- She was angry, but she spoke with restraint.
- But what is liberty without wisdom, and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint.
- Alternative wheelchair restraint system:
- redesigning road restraint systems,
- Wheelchair restraint system.
- Seat-belts and restraint systems
- Tests on the head restraint
- With: CRS: child restraint system
- Seat belts and restraint systems
- Kidnapping, kidnapping for ransom, illegal restraint
- kidnapping, illegal restraint and hostage-taking,
- e.g. airbag and safety restraint systems;
- kidnapping, illegal restraint and hostage-taking