- elk van de beide beugels of klemmen waarmee voeten of polsen van gevangenen aan elkaar geklonken worden
- a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- a restraint that is used to teach a horse to amble
- an adjustable pothook set in a fireplace
- If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well / It were done quickly: if the assassination / Could trammel up the consequence, and catch / With his surcease success; that but this blow / Might be the be-all and the end-all here, / But here, upon this bank and shoal of time, / We'd jump the life to come.
- Trammel nets
- Combined gillnets-Trammel nets
- Combined gillnet-trammel nets
- and trammel nets
- Trammel nets (GT);
- Combined trammel and gill nets
- Trammel nets and bottom-set gillnets
- Combined bottom-set nets (trammel nets plus gillnets)
- 4 (c) trammel nets of mesh size equal to or less than 110 mm
- static demersal nets including gill nets, trammel nets and tangle nets;
- static demersal nets including gill nets, trammel nets and tangle nets.
- 4(c) trammel nets of mesh size equal to or less than 110 mm
- The maximum drop of a trammel net shall not exceed 4 m.
- Gillnets consist of single or, less commonly, double or triple netting (known as ‘trammel net’) mounted together on the same frame ropes. Several types of nets may be combined in one gear (for example, trammel net combined with gillnet).