- hold or catch as if in a trap
"The gaps between the teeth trap food particles"
- a light two-wheeled carriage
- Maybe it's a trap.
- Tom set a trap.
- It's a trap!
- It's a perfect trap.
- It could be a trap.
- We should set a trap.
- Don't fall into her trap.
- Where did you trap them?
- It might be a trap.
- We tried to trap the fox.
- Don't grow up. It's a trap!
- The police set up a radar trap.
- They caught the fox with a trap.
- It's a classic Nigerian booby-trap.
- He was fairly caught in the trap.