- obstakel in een sportwedstrijd; versperring; belemmering
- any structure that makes progress difficult
- barrière, beletsel, hindernis, hinderpaal, hobbel
- something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- I don't consider my myopia as an impediment.
- intentional obstruction or impediment of an auditor;
- There would therefore not be any significant impediment to competition.
- Furthermore the competitor indicates that there is no significant impediment to the worldwide shipment of servers.
- Also from a vertical standpoint the merger would not lead to any significant impediment to competition.
- The decision therefore concludes that no significant impediment to effective competition will result from the merger.
- The merger would therefore not lead to any significant impediment to effective competition.
- The merger would therefore not lead to any significant impediment to effective competition in this area.
- No provision of the Treaty is an impediment to complete or partial State ownership of enterprises.
- The Decision concludes that no significant impediment to effective competition arises in the market for traction power supply.
- Such an impediment may be legal, contractual, economic, financial, social or environmental in nature and must be duly substantiated;
- There are no indications that they would have been any impediment for exporting further quantities to the Community.
- Member States shall ensure that, without prejudice to animal health rules, there is no prohibition, restriction or impediment on:
- Therefore, a significant impediment of effective competition in the merchant market for EO can be ruled out.
- The Decision concludes that no significant impediment to effective competition arises in the market for catenary wires.