- Do you bind books?
- Bind one's hair at the back.
- Their job is to bind books.
- Help me bind the papers into bundles.
- We need to bind gravel with cement.
- He knows how to bind books.
- I'm forever lost, can't you see? I'm in a bind!
- You must bind yourself to keep the promise.
- You must bind yourself to keep your promise.
- I am in a bind as my money has been stolen.
- It is always possible to bind together a considerable number of people in love, so long as there are other people left over to receive manifestations of their aggressiveness.
- Name, nature and quantity of the feed material used to bind or denature shall be labelled.
- identification and signature of the person empowered to bind the manufacturer or its authorised representative.
- the identity and signature of the person empowered to bind the manufacturer or his authorised representative.
- ‘Anti-idiotypic antibodies’ means antibodies which bind to the specific antigen binding sites of other antibodies;