- be attached; be in contact with
- Attach the two cables together.
- We attach the invoice concerning this payment.
- Attach this label to your package.
- Attach labels to all the bags.
- Please attach a certificate of quality.
- Everyone should always attach oneself to one's trade.
- I forgot to attach a stamp to the envelope.
- Attach a recent photograph to your application form.
- You must attach this label to your suitcase.
- Don't forget to attach your photo to the application form.
- You attach too much importance to what he says.
- Why do you attach importance to this incident?
- I attach little importance to a person's appearance.
- You need to attach your photo to the application form.
- He assures us that he didn't attach a false statement.