- be fixed as if by glue
"His eyes were glued on her"
- Where did you glue them?
- They stick together like glue.
- Some furniture is put together with glue.
- This fluid can be substituted for glue.
- Glue the photograph to your application form.
- This glue does not adhere to plastic.
- Seal the box with glue, and not with tape.
- This sticky liquid can be substituted for glue.
- Don't touch my spaghetti bridge! The glue is still hardening.
- C is the perfect "other extreme" to Python. It’s the most low level of the mainstream programming languages, and almost universally serves as glue between other languages and systems.
- Glue-laminated timber
- Hydrostatic organ, including isinglass/sturgeon glue
- Parts of one or more euro banknotes joined together by tape or glue or other means
- Bookbinding and finishing of books and similar articles (folding, assembling, stitching, glue, cutting, cover laying) — — I
- They must not be bound together or permanently attached by means such as glue or staples;