- grondstof voor metsel- of pleisterwerk; metselspecie; mengsel van water, kalk en zand
- a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
- concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
"they stood on the grey cement beside the pool"
- make fast as if with cement
"We cemented our friendship"
- cover or coat with cement
- bind or join with or as if with cement
- Drink wet cement and get really stoned.
- We need to bind gravel with cement.
- Democracy is not exportable like food or cement.
- The blocks of stone were jointed with cement.
- The cement will set in a couple of hours.
- His wide-ranging stances on various issues cement him as a centrist.
- The tree roots have burst through the cement at several points along the sidewalk.
- They built the walls of the fortress without using cement at all.
- They are binding the gravel with cement to repair the road.
- A house is built on top of a solid foundation of cement.
- He went slowly and deliberately to his car, being careful not to step on the cracks in the cement walkway.
- It will take awhile for the cement to dry before we can use it to park the car.
- Aluminous cement
- Fibre cement