- een gom gebruiken
- exude or form gum
"these trees gum in the Spring"
- cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum
"if you gum the tape it is stronger"
- become sticky
- any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
- Tom is chewing gum.
- He chewed his gum.
- I chewed the gum.
- Tom is chewing bubble gum.
- Do you have any gum?
- You have a gum infection.
- What's your favorite kind of chewing gum?
- I think I have a gum infection.
- Some gum stuck to his shoes.
- Believe it or not, it came in pack of gum.
- If you have gum in your mouth, spit it out.
- There's gum stuck to the back of my shoe.
- The gum adhered to the sole of the shoe.
- You shouldn't pop your bubble gum in class.
- Gum got stuck to the bottom of my shoe.