- a black resinous substance obtained from certain trees and used as a natural varnish
- Please do your model building at home! The room's full of the smell of lacquer.
- If the difference between order and chaos or preservation and ruin were the same as that between high mountains and deep valleys, or between white clay and black lacquer, then wisdom would have had no place: stupidity would also have been alright.
- They can usually be recognised by their solvent or lacquer aromas.
- During distillation, the heads boil off first. They can usually be recognised by their solvent or lacquer aromas.