- bring about the capture of an elementary particle or celestial body and causing it enter a new orbit
"This nucleus has captured the slow-moving neutrons"
"The star captured a comet"
- a process whereby a star or planet holds an object in its gravitational field
- any process in which an atomic or nuclear system acquires an additional particle
- Cameras don't tend to capture reality.
- General Jackson failed to capture any Indians.
- This is the way they capture elephants alive.
- They would capture as many people as possible.
- To be honest, we came to capture you.
- We want to capture all the uniqueness of each language. And we as well want to capture their evolution through time.
- The capture of the prince by the king led to another war.
- I go to bed early so I can get up to capture the sunrise.
- The interview openings are a sort of device the interviewer uses to capture the audience’s attention and to announce the topic of discussion in advance.
- Capture Technique
- E without capture
- Industrial carbon capture project
- Capture from the wild
- carbon capture and storage.
- Minimum data capture