- He was charged with acquiring criminal property.
- The millionaire insisted on acquiring the masterpiece no matter how much it cost.
- The most laudable way of acquiring books is by writing them yourself.
- The pleasure of possessing is not in my estimation worth the trouble of acquiring.
- the different ways of acquiring the certificate,
- account identification code of the acquiring account;
- acquiring non-patentable intellectual property rights;
- The cost of acquiring shares was normally EUR 293,99.
- acquiring and disseminating relevant good practice and innovation;
- The acquiring account is not a Party holding account.
- Acquiring the knowledge required for their development (symbolic training).
- acquiring, holding, managing and selling Luxembourg or foreign companies' stocks;
- It accordingly stopped acquiring new business in principle in 2002.
- Party who can be contacted for acquiring knowledge about or acquisition of the resource.
- Applied research also consists of original work undertaken with a view to acquiring new knowledge.