- a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage
"he could get no purchase on the situation"
- Purchase any necessary articles quickly.
- I would like to purchase some boots.
- That purchase was a good bargain.
- The purchase is on the company's account.
- The couple wants to purchase a home.
- Many Americans protested the purchase of Alaska.
- I paid for the purchase in cash.
- I need to purchase health insurance.
- Reckon the cost before you decide to purchase the car.
- This ticket is valid for two days after purchase.
- It was a purchase which he could not possibly afford.
- This ticket holds good only for two days after purchase.
- I don't know whether I'll purchase these or not.
- I had to borrow money to purchase the car.
- The millionaire intended to purchase the masterpiece regardless of cost.