- supplement with leverage
"leverage the money that is already available"
- provide with leverage
"We need to leverage this company"
- Leverage is to debt as lever is to what?
- Debt (leverage) ratios
- interest on the leverage;
- if leverage is allowed, the maximum level of leverage; and
- Appropriately calibrated standards to assess leverage
- providing leverage to SME debt financing instruments;
- The leverage, interest on the leverage and a profit share will be repaid by each ECF.
- Drawing down of pubic leverage by the ECFs
- The hypothetical leverage of 1:50 was also groundless.
- repayment arrangements, including the sequencing of repayments of leverage, interest repayments on the leverage, profit distribution, as well as the public’s profit share.
- A maximum leverage ratio of 2:1 (public leverage will be capped at up to two times the private capital) will be applied for any ECF.
- The leverage, interest on the leverage and a profit-share for the public contribution must be repaid by the Enterprise Capital Funds.
- It also will reduce its overall risk profile, volatility and leverage.
- capacity to attract additional national support and leverage current or future industry funding.