- ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- Where's my comb?
- I like to comb my hair with this comb.
- I have a wooden comb.
- This is a wooden comb.
- I have to comb my hair.
- Tom seldom bothers to comb his hair.
- Comb your hair before you go out.
- I like to comb my hair.
- He doesn't bother to comb his hair.
- She knows how to comb her hair.
- I brush my teeth; I comb my hair.
- Lend me your comb for a minute, will you?
- Do you want me to comb your hair?
- I need a mirror to comb my hair.
- If you'll just sit still I think I can comb out the knots in your hair.