- The apes groom each other.
- Groom him as a presidential candidate.
- The bride and groom kissed when the ceremony ended.
- The groom left the bride standing at the altar.
- The groom was getting cold feet just minutes before the wedding.
- The groom works for a company now, and the bride is our teacher.
- Just before the wedding, the drunken father shouted at the groom: "I won't hand out my daughter to some stranger!"
- Food and drink were served in such profusion at the wedding that the bride and groom began to wonder if they should have invited more guests.
- Recently I attended the wedding of a Chinese friend. The bride and groom had been classmates at university, and both graduated from the Chinese faculty. They've already been together for five years.
- The accommodation for calves must be constructed in such a way as to allow each calf to lie down, rest, stand up and groom itself without difficulty.
- Sufficient space should be provided for each animal to stand up, lie comfortably, stretch and groom themselves, with access to a communal lying area and adequate room for feeding.