- treat by incorporating fat
"curry tanned leather"
- season with a mixture of spices; typical of Indian cooking
- Tom likes hot curry.
- I ate curry yesterday.
- Curry sauce is very nourishing.
- The curry was very delicious.
- I like curry and rice.
- The curry was nothing special.
- This curry is too hot.
- We ate curry rice last night.
- I often ate curry in Japan.
- I had curry and rice last night.
- He is sure of it being curry.
- I am awesome at cooking curry.
- I'm not really big on curry.
- This curry is too hot to eat.
- I bought ingredients for curry on Sunday.