- a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa
- Japan depends on Arab countries for oil.
- Japan relies on Arab countries for oil.
- I was going to go to the United Arab Emirates.
- Is the good-looking man Arab or Indian?
- Did Facebook play a major role in the Arab Spring?
- The United Arab Emirates is called "Al-’Imārat Al-‘Arabiyyah Al-Muttaḥidah" in Arabic.
- I bought a poster at the Arab World Institute in Paris and I had it framed.
- In most countries, with the exception of the Arab countries and Israel, Saturday and Sunday are defined as the weekend.
- "Dima," Al-Sayib said sternly. "You know you're like a brother from another mother to me, but... cheating an Arab is unforgivable. Goodbye!"
- The word of the year 2011 in Denmark is "Arab spring". Other proposed words were "fat tax", "broken promises" and "road rage".
- As commercial and cultural contacts between East and West developed, Arab and Persian traders began calling on China along the Silk Road in increasing numbers.
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- AMF (Arab Monetary Fund)
- Syrian Arab Republic
- United Arab Emirates,