- Is his failure ascribable to incompetence or to bad luck?
- Any failure to serve notice ascribable to the recipient or any refusal to sign an acknowledgement of receipt shall constitute notice.
- In order to constitute State aid, advantages must be ascribable to the State and be granted directly or indirectly through State resources.
- Any frustration of notification ascribable to the staff member and any refusal by the staff member to sign an acknowledgement of receipt shall count as notification.
- Propagation material presenting clear signs or symptoms ascribable to harmful organisms for which there are no efficient treatments shall be eliminated.
- A notice shall be deemed to have been received on the day it is so delivered. Any failure to serve notice ascribable to the recipient or any refusal to sign an acknowledgement of receipt shall constitute notice.
- So far as concerns the capital increase by Fintecna of €216 million provided for in the revised plan, giving a final value (non-available) in Fintecna's favour of €354,5 million with an IRR of 25,3 %, the expert concluded that a final value of less than 10 % (€320 million), attributable for example to results below 10 % ascribable to Fintecna , would give an IRR of 20,7 %.