- owed and payable immediately or on demand
"payment is due"
- scheduled to arrive
"the train is due in 15 minutes"
- suitable to or expected in the circumstances
"all due respect"
"due cause to honor them"
- directly or exactly; straight
"went due North"
- that which is deserved or owed
"give the devil his due"
- a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership)
"the society dropped him for non-payment of dues"
- Tom will make due.
- With all due respect.
- We went due north.
- He's nervous due to impatience.
- The rent is due tomorrow.
- Give the devil his due.
- This street runs due north.
- My report is due tomorrow.
- Reports are due next Monday.
- When is the paper due?
- He paid everyone his due.
- The plane is due at 7 p.m.
- The conference will commence in due course.
- I'm stressed out due to their incompetence.
- I am probably due to speak tonight.