- the act of being present (at a meeting or event etc.)
- the number of people that are present
"attendance was up by 50 per cent"
- the frequency with which a person is present
"a student's attendance is an important factor in her grade"
- I'll take attendance first.
- My attendance is necessary.
- How was the attendance?
- Your attendance isn't necessary.
- His attendance is irregular.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- The festival witnessed an unusually large attendance.
- She was excused attendance at the meeting.
- Regular attendance is required in that class.
- His mother is in attendance on him.
- Your attendance at classes was irregular.
- Those in attendance numbered in the dozens.
- I took his attendance for granted.
- Theater attendance usually falls off in summer.
- Attendance is compulsory for all members.