- Don't back down.
- Lie back down.
- Sit back down.
- Tom can't back down now.
- Suddenly, he fell down on his back.
- He lay down on his back.
- I came down from the back to get a better look at the board.
- In an earthquake, the ground can shake up and down, or back and forth.
- Tom certainly doesn't seem like the kind of person that would back down.
- He laid down his pen and leaned back in his chair.
- I scribbled down his address in the back of my diary.
- I fell down the stairs and hit my back very hard.
- When I take a deep breath, a pain runs down the right side of my back.
- A middle-aged woman with a knapsack on her back seemed to be looking for a place to sit down.
- When the shooting died down a bit, Daddy ran over to our flat and brought us back some sandwiches.