- His economical backing is secure.
- We are the backing group.
- You are the backing group.
- They are the backing group.
- He has the backing of a certain politician.
- I'm fed up with always backing you up.
- You are backing yourself into a bad emotional corner.
- Yesterday, when Tom was backing up his car, he ran over Mary's bicycle.
- While backing up, I bumped into another car and set off its alarm.
- I am spending my Saturday backing up my computer files to reboot my computer and filling out applications.
- "What happened to your nose?" "When I was backing my car up I went to check behind me, convinced that the car window was open, and bashed my face into it!"
- The widespread application of administrative guidance is considered to be a uniquely Japanese practice in which bureaucrats exert authority, without any legal backing, telling the private sector what to do and what not to do.
- Linoleum on corkment backing
- The article has a cellular rubber backing.
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous smooth rubber floor coverings with foam backing