- Water is an important natural resource.
- Gas is an important natural resource.
- The one resource more precious than any other was land.
- A library is the best resource for books.
- Corpora provide a rich resource for investigating language.
- Water is a natural resource of vital importance.
- I use the Internet as a resource for my research.
- They had no other resource but to apologize.
- He had no other resource but to run away.
- This is international common sense, the great principle of resource management.
- Traditional Javanese villages partitioned their most essential resource into house land and rice land.
- Water law is the field of law dealing with the ownership, control, and use of water as a resource.
- Wood is a disappearing resource in much of Africa, and these stoves burn far less wood than the stoves currently in much use.
- Were we to populate the corpus with unnatural sentences or inaccurate translations, this resource wouldn't be of much use, now would it?