- His last recourse will be to go to his father for help.
- He was the only recourse for his family after his father's death.
- Recourse to mediation
- Transactions with recourse,
- Agreements concerning recourse
- Recourse to honorary consuls
- Recourse to an EGTC should be optional.
- Recourse to this safeguard clause should be an exception.
- Recourse of consulting services regarding respect of standards
- RECOURSE TO ARTICLE 95(6), THIRD SUBPARAGRAPH, OF THE TREATY
- Recourse to the DSU is not subject to time limits.
- Transmission of decisions and recourse to the central authority
- Recourse to such control bodies shall never be deemed the equivalent of foregoing a means of judicial or administrative recourse as provided for in Article 11.
- where recourse to such procedures in the applicant Member State would give rise to disproportionate difficulty.
- Thirdly, there would always be the possibility to recourse to third party equity.