- begin, startpunt; begin van iets dat groeit; plaats waar iets vandaan komt; oorsprong; oorsprong
- the place where something begins, where it springs into being
"Jupiter was the origin of the radiation"
- the point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values of the coordinates are all zero
- They're of human origin.
- He is Scottish by origin.
- This word is also French in origin.
- What is the origin of the universe?
- He is an Irishman by origin.
- That word is of Greek origin.
- Darwin wrote "the Origin of Species".
- He is a German by origin.
- The origin of the fire is unknown.
- Let me tell you about the origin of this school.
- Many people of Slavic origin have names ending with -sky.
- He even referred to the origin of life.
- Today's trivia corner! Today it's about the origin of Calpis.
- I don't know the origin of the rumor.
- There are many theories about the origin of life.