the state of being a parent
the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
the descendants of one individual
- She is of American parentage.
- His parentage was unknown to us.
- It is somewhat curious that the three persons whose names are the most universally recorded were of very obscure parentage.
- Parentage (please specify relationship): …
- Debtor’s acknowledgement of parentage
- obtain assistance in establishing parentage
- Parentage has not been established
- Document(s) proving biological parentage
- Decision by a competent authority in relation to parentage
- to provide assistance in establishing parentage where necessary for the recovery of maintenance;
- This Regulation shall apply to maintenance obligations arising from a family relationship, parentage, marriage or affinity.
- Captive-bred animals are of known age, parentage and health status and have been reared under standardised husbandry practices.
- where there is more than one embryo in a straw, a clear indication of the number of embryos which must all have the same parentage;
- establishment of a decision in the requested Member State where there is no existing decision, including where necessary the establishment of parentage;
- It does not imply the recognition by that Member State of the family relationship, parentage, marriage or affinity underlying the maintenance obligations which gave rise to the decision.