- an ancient city in southeastern Iran; destroyed by an earthquake in 2003
- EU BAM Rafah personnel
- To this end, EU BAM Rafah shall:
- Status of EU BAM RAFAH personnel
- BAM NBM: BAM NBM Wegenbouw BV: EUR 13,5 million, of which Koninklijke BAM Groep NV is jointly and severally liable for EUR 9 million;
- BAM NBM: BAM NBM Wegenbouw BV from 1 April 1994 to 15 April 2002 and Koninklijke BAM Groep NV from 1 November 2000 to 15 April 2002;
- BAM: BAM NBM Wegenbouw BV from 1 April 1994 to 15 April 2002 and Koninklijke BAM Groep NV from 1 November 2000 to 15 April 2002;
- EU BAM Rafah shall consist of the following elements:
- Political and Security Committee Decision EU BAM Rafah/1/2010
- EU BAM Rafah shall have a unified chain of command, as a crisis management operation.
- The Watch-Keeping Capability shall be activated for EU BAM Rafah.’.
- Major General Pietro Pistolese is hereby appointed Head of Mission of EU BAM Rafah.
- EU BAM Rafah personnel shall be seconded by Member States or EU institutions.
- The Head of Mission shall lead EU BAM Rafah and assume its day-to-day management.
- The Head of Mission shall be responsible for disciplinary control over the EU BAM Rafah personnel.
- The Head of Mission shall exercise Operational Control over EU BAM Rafah and assume the day-to-day management of EU BAM Rafah and coordination of EU BAM Rafah activities including the management of security of EU BAM Rafah personnel, resources and information.