- Money circulates through the banking system.
- This book gives a blow by blow account of how the banking system is ruining our financial security.
- Similar approaches are ordinarily taken in the banking system.
- PI offers a wide range of financial services competing with those offered by the banking system:
- The results of stress tests demonstrated the high resistance to shocks of the banking system.
- In general, the Austrian banking system was considered in good shape.
- Targeted examinations shall be conducted in the banking system to ensure that all banks are solvent and sufficiently capitalised;
- Complete the creation of a credit information bureau to help safeguard the rapidly growing credit portfolio of the banking system.
- These included a limitation system for market and counterparty risks, an early‐warning system, reorganisation strategies and a task force for exposures affecting more than one banking subsidiary.
- In June 2006, the OeNB stated that, despite the problems encountered by BAWAG-PSK and Hypo Alpe-Adria Bank, the Austrian banking system had developed well over 2005.
- The […] study claims that PI’s interest margin was lower in 2005 and 2006 than the average interest margin in the Italian private banking system.
- Pressures accumulated on Latvian capital and financial markets and in its banking system, leading to the authorities’ acceptance of the urgent need for international financial assistance.
- In order to prevent distortions of competition and to strengthen the banking system in the internal market, it is appropriate to lay down common minimum capital requirements.
- It also indicates that it is common practice for the banking system to fund long-term assets in large part using deposits.
- Restructuring aid could be justified in individual cases given the serious negative consequences of a bank failure for the banking system and public confidence.