- produktief technisch bedrijf
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale
"American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- alle fabrieken werkzaam op één onderdeel; nijverheidstak
- the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise
"each industry has its own trade publications"
- aluminum business
- apparel industry
- banking industry
- automobile industry
- chemical industry
- coal industry
- computer industry
- construction industry
- electronics industry
- entertainment industry
- film industry
- growth industry
- lighting industry
- arms industry
- oil business
- plastics industry
- service industry
- shipbuilding industry
- shoe industry
- sign industry
- steel industry
- sunrise industry
- tobacco industry
- toy business
- trucking industry
- Industry was growing quickly.
- Modern methods improved industry.
- They study industry.
- They are wanting in industry.
- Steel is a key industry.
- The cinema is an industry.
- Kyoto depends on the tourist industry.
- Poverty is a stranger to industry.
- Want is the mother of industry.
- Circumstances surrounding the textile industry have changed.
- The computer industry is enjoying a boom.
- Access to worldwide communication industry resources.
- The movie industry became a big business.
- The cottage industry is in good health.
- Heavy industry always benefits from war.