- fabrikaat; wijze waarop iets is gemaakt; herkomst, merk v.e. product
- the act of making something (a product) from raw materials
"an improvement in the manufacture of explosives"
- produce naturally
"this gland manufactures a specific substance only"
- create or produce in a mechanical way
- "Software development" isn't "manufacture".
- The plants manufacture complex chemical compounds.
- Those old people manufacture men's clothes.
- Robots are used to manufacture cars.
- They built a large plant to manufacture automobiles.
- They began to manufacture the machine on a large scale.
- The date of manufacture is shown on the lid.
- Also, if you manufacture any other products, please send information.
- You'll have to manufacture some kind of excuse.
- The price of this article does not cover the cost of its manufacture.
- Other Manufacture: