- suffuse with or as if with light
"The room was bathed in sunlight"
- the act of swimming
"the Englishman said he had a good bathe"
- Please bathe the children.
- I bathe daily.
- I bathe every day.
- I bathe once a day.
- Bathe the baby, won't you?
- I want to bathe in the sea.
- I bathe myself in the restroom.
- Some boys don't like to bathe regularly.
- I have to bathe the cat today.
- Bathe your feet to get the dirt off.
- It is dangerous to bathe in this river.
- We used to bathe in this river in our childhood.
- Beth told Chris to bathe or she will not agree to date him.
- It is not possible to not breathe and bathe at the same time.
- Did you know that in Japan, if you have a tattoo, you won't be allowed to bathe in many of the hot spring resorts?