the act of washing yourself (or another person)
immersing the body in water or sunshine
- She is bathing the baby.
- I'm pleased with my new bathing suit.
- She was wearing a red bathing suit.
- Where can I buy a bathing suit?
- I don't have a bathing suit.
- Her bathing suit attracts our attention.
- He met his friend while bathing in the sea.
- At that time, she was bathing in the sun.
- They spied on her while she was bathing.
- She was dressed in a red bathing suit.
- She spied on him while he was bathing.
- They spied on him while he was bathing.
- He spied on her while she was bathing.
- In Hawaii, one can enjoy sea bathing all the year round.
- It's a good idea to bring something to slip on over your bathing suit.