to be born
come into existence through birth
- He was born to be a painter.
- Our baby will be born someday soon.
- Who is born to be hanged will never be drowned.
- Genius must be born, and never can be taught.
- To be born with a silver spoon in one's mouth.
- You're not born evil; you learn how to be evil.
- Be born, get married, and die; always bring money.
- If I were to be born again, I would be a musician.
- You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'
- Surely he can not enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!
- If God had meant for us to be naked, we'd have been born that way.
- In my next life I want to be born as a deadly virus.
- He who is born for a dime, will never be worth a quarter.
- "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked.
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.