- a table (in a restaurant or bar) surrounded by two high-backed benches
- United States actor and assassin of President Lincoln (1838-1865)
- Where's the ticket booth?
- Where's the nearest telephone booth?
- John Wilkes Booth carried a notebook.
- Booth broke his leg when he hit the stage floor.
- I have left my umbrella in the phone booth.
- They elect their representatives in a voting booth.
- There is a telephone booth at the corner of the street.
- Tom was sitting alone in a corner booth, eating his lunch.
- Tom ran and ran, until at last he saw the telephone booth.
- Since it would be expensive and disruptive to have a toll booth at each end of the tunnel for each Member State to collect their share of the toll, tolls are collected as a whole at the entrance of the tunnel.