- het overnemen van iets dat men ontleent aan een boek, tijdschrift enz. en elders herhaalt
- the appropriation (of ideas or words etc) from another source
"the borrowing of ancient motifs was very apparent"
- Do you remember borrowing his book?
- He regretted borrowing the book from her.
- He was constantly borrowing money from me.
- Those who like borrowing dislike paying.
- Happy when borrowing, but upset when having to return it.
- He has a large borrowing from finance banks.
- My pride prevented me from borrowing money from him.
- Is there any chance of my borrowing your typewriter?
- Italy’s borrowing costs have fallen below the critical 7% level.
- Thank you for borrowing money from my bank.
- "Do you mind my borrowing your microscope?" "No, not at all."
- The Anglo-saxons enriched the language by borrowing words from other languages.
- Corporate borrowing from financial institutions is rising due to the low interest rate.
- Borrow and return, then you can borrow again. Borrow and don't return, and then the borrowing gets difficult.
- For the residents of Edo, the first bonito of the year was something that had to be bought, even if it meant borrowing money.