- That's an imitation.
- I don't care for imitation.
- Compare this genuine jewel with that imitation.
- He compared the imitation with the original.
- It is merely an imitation pearl.
- On examination the jewel proved to be an imitation.
- What is the difference between imitation and real diamonds?
- That's made of imitation leather.
- It's incredible that you could write such a well-designed program after just picking up programming by imitation.
- It has set up a religion of pomp and of revenue in pretended imitation of a person whose life was humility and poverty.
- Using a camera appeases the anxiety which the work driven feel about not working when they are on vacation and supposed to be having fun. They have something to do that is like a friendly imitation of work: they can take pictures.
- Imitation leather
- Imitation pearls
- Imitation jewellery
- Imitation jewellery: