- an act of copying
- He's copying.
- Copying is not theft.
- He was busy copying his friend's notebook.
- You've left out a word in copying the textbook.
- Physibles will be the next step in copying.
- Ms. Takada accused the boy of copying another student's homework.
- He cheated on the test by copying his friend's answers.
- Nothing could be more useful than a copying machine.
- He cheated on the test by copying from the girl in front.
- A campaign is underway throughout the company to achieve economy in the use of copying paper.
- China has to move from an assembly-copying-manufacturing economy to a knowledge-services-innovation economy.
- In copying this paper, be careful not to leave out any words.
- People who are constantly copying others do it because they can't think for themselves.
- But few people ponder over the fact that copying English words, terms and phrases causes irreversible mental changes.
- The German scientist Erich von Wolff, who measured the rate of iron (Fe) in various vegetables, had a mistake in adding the decimal point when copying the data from his notebook.