- making an important discovery
- It's a breakthrough in Hollywood business.
- Representatives made a major breakthrough in the trade talks.
- Long has it been since the industry has encountered a technological breakthrough, nor even has taken a considerable step forward. This narrowed and shortened the view.
- Butane loading to breakthrough
- Canister load to breakthrough (butane)
- Canister load to breakthrough (petrol)
- breakthrough CO2 from enhanced hydrocarbon recovery operations,
- Butane/nitrogen loading to 2-grams breakthrough
- Canister emissions are measured to determine breakthrough.
- Canister loading with repeated heat builds to breakthrough
- Repeated diurnal heat builds to 2-gram breakthrough
- If the canister did not reach breakthrough during the heating to 318 K (45 °C), the procedure from paragraph 126.96.36.199. above shall be repeated until breakthrough occurs.
- As soon as the canister reaches breakthrough, the vapour source shall be shut off.
- Alternatively, breakthrough may be determined using an auxiliary evaporative canister connected downstream of the vehicle's canister.
- more ambitious project illustrated by a higher possibility of a scientific or technological breakthrough or a higher risk of failure;