a device that facilitates breathing in cases of respiratory failure
- Breathing apparatus
- Compressed airline breathing apparatus
- Breathing apparatus for firefighting
- Breathing apparatus for diving
- Self-contained breathing apparatus
- Compressed air line breathing apparatus
- Other protective clothing with breathing apparatus
- Protective clothing with self-contained breathing apparatus
- Self-contained compressed-air-operated breathing apparatus
- self contained breathing apparatus, adequate masks and filters.
- Air-supplied breathing apparatus for use with a smoke helmet or smoke mask
- Two breathing apparatus sets, two sets in accordance with Article 15.12(10)(b), number of … smoke hoods (*)
- Measures are required to ensure that they wear self containing breathing apparatus or other appropriate personal protective equipment,
- Breathing appliances and gas masks (excluding therapeutic respiration apparatus and protective masks having neither mechanical parts nor replaceable filters)
- Note: 2B352.f.1. does not control suits designed to be worn with self-contained breathing apparatus.