to bring about
- cause to move into the opposite direction
- Their decision will bring about serious consequences.
- Such behavior may bring about an accident.
- Typhoons bring about damage every year.
- He tried to bring about peace.
- I can never bring myself to talk about it.
- Biotechnology will bring about a revolution in agriculture.
- Nuclear weapons may bring about the annihilation of man.
- Bring me some water, and be quick about it.
- A nuclear war will bring about the destruction of mankind.
- Some people want to bring about amendments to the constitution.
- Scientists say many factors bring about changes in weather.
- I hope that everything will bring about the amelioration of the world and mankind.
- The new law will bring about important changes in the educational system.
- If you do that, it will only bring about a contrary effect.
- The mere existence of infiniteness in the universe would bring about endless contradictions.