- iemand die aan winkels verkoopt; vertegenwoordiger v.d. bedrijf; vertegenwoordiger
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- I hear you've already contacted the broker.
- The real estate broker was lavish in his spending in Ginza.
- I spoke to the real estate broker yesterday.
- Insurance broker
- Ship-broker services
- Broker/Applicant No
- Custom broker services
- Broker dealers raise money
- insurance broker, agent or manager,
- investment firm, dealer, broker, adviser or manager,
- Member State in which the broker is resident or established
- Primary and secondary trading market. Broker dealers raise money
- EDBI Exchange Company (a.k.a. Export Development Exchange Broker Co.)
- fee-sharing agreements on transaction costs between a UCITS' management company and a broker whereby the broker agrees to split with the management company the transactions fees paid by the UCITS to the broker for processing transactions for the UCITS;