- leer van Boeddha
- the teaching of Buddha that life is permeated with suffering caused by desire, that suffering ceases when desire ceases, and that enlightenment obtained through right conduct and wisdom and meditation releases one from desire and suffering and rebirth
- We believe in Buddhism.
- Buddhism came out of India.
- Are you interested in Buddhism?
- Jesus Christ converted to Buddhism.
- Nail polish is as interesting as Buddhism.
- Buddhism had its beginnings in India.
- Buddhism was introduced into Japan in 538.
- He was converted from Buddhism to Christianity.
- What he thought was bound up with Buddhism.
- The article on Buddhism revived my interest in Oriental religions.
- The article on Buddhism revived my passion for Oriental religions.
- He studied electromechanics and Buddhism at the local university.
- He translated this piece of writing on Zen Buddhism.
- Just study Buddhism. Don't follow the sentiments of the world.
- Buddhism is a religion founded by the Indian Shakyamuni.