- geheugen van computer
- (computer science) a part of RAM used for temporary storage of data that is waiting to be sent to a device; used to compensate for differences in the rate of flow of data between components of a computer system
- The identification mark shall contain at least the buffer stroke in ‘mm’ and a value for the energy storage capacity of the buffer.
- auxiliary waste treatment, conditioning and buffer storage facilities to be constructed at the site of the repository.
- Buffers shall have an identification mark. The identification mark shall contain at least the buffer stroke in ‘mm’ and a value for the energy storage capacity of the buffer.
- If this is not possible, store them in the container, without addition of buffer, refrigerated for not longer than 72 hours or for not longer than 24 hours at room temperature. Drying and suberisation of cores, and growth of saprophytes during storage may hinder detection of the ring rot bacterium.
- the ability to choose and size the components in typical installation situations, including determining the typical values of the heat load of different buildings and for hot water production based on energy consumption, determining the capacity of the heat pump on the heat load for hot water production, on the storage mass of the building and on interruptible current supply; determine buffer tank component and its volume and integration of a second heating system.